Keeping your forklifts safe and compliant
With many businesses starting up again and some busier than ever, it’s important your forklifts are safe and work properly. Having forklift trucks regularly tested and serviced is part of maintaining a safe and compliant workplace.
Forklift truck servicing from a safe social distance
If your vehicles are due a service, don’t delay, as this may lead to costly breakdowns or faulty and hazardous forklifts in operation. Forklift servicing is easily carried out while maintaining social distancing. Here’s how the process works:
- You direct the engineer to the vehicle from a distance
- The engineer carries out the forklift service, with hygiene measures throughout
- You discuss the outcome and any maintenance is carried out there and then
- You receive documentation confirming the service
- The 2-metre rule is adhered to throughout
Sourcing parts and new vehicles
Because we’ve over 30 years in our industry, we’re backed by a strong supply chain and experienced team. We diagnose issues quickly and carry out essential maintenance on site to keep your vehicles performing.
It’s possible to source new or additional forklifts in Yorkshire, to buy and for hire. We have two product finder tools to help you do this:
If you are considering new vehicles for your operation, speak with our team and they can explain the best course of action. Depending on the type and level of operation you need, they will recommend the right vehicle.
Why choose Moorgate for forklift servicing in Yorkshire?
- Repairs on site
- 94% first time fix rate
- Experienced team of engineers
- Local to Leeds and wider Yorkshire for speedy response
- If we can’t fix it, we’ll take it away
- Temporary vehicles available
- 30 years’ experience
Looking for reliable forklift servicing in Yorkshire? Get in touch with our forklift experts to discuss the problem on 0113 393 2881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.