Keeping your forklifts moving
Many businesses are starting to go back to work, and some never stopped. With essential work to be done and supply chains moving, we want to make sure you’re equipped to keep your operations moving.
Forklift truck repairs from a safe social distance
If you’ve had a vehicle break down, or one playing up, we’re here to safely assess and fix the problem.
Here’s how the process works:
- You direct the engineer to the vehicle from a distance
- The engineer carries out an inspection, with hygiene measures throughout
- You discuss the outcome and the repairs are carried out there and then
- In rare cases, we take the vehicle away for further repairs
- The 2-metre rule is adhered to throughout
Sourcing parts and replacement vehicles
Because we’ve over 30 years in our industry, we’re backed by a strong supply chain and experienced team. This means we’re still able to source and supply the vast majority of parts needed to repair your forklift trucks.
It’s possible to hire replacement forklifts, short or long term, and we have many new and used vehicles for sale. If you are considering new vehicles for your operation, speak with our team and they can explain the best course of action.
Why choose Moorgate for forklift truck repairs in Yorkshire?
- Repairs on site
- 94% first time fix rate
- Experienced team of engineers
- Local to Leeds and Yorkshire for speedy response
- If we can’t fix it, we’ll take it away
- Temporary vehicles available
- 30 years’ experience
Looking for reliable forklift truck repairs in Yorkshire? Get in touch with our forklift experts to discuss the problem on 0113 393 2881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.